Emily FosterGeography Teacher
Frances WagnerSenior Speaker
1232 Gansevoort, 13th Street New York
Join This Event
Students are selected by their schools and colleges to participate in the Honors Convocation. Students are eligible if they are graduating with:
- Honors Certificates
- Departmental Honors
- Divisional Honors
- University Honors
- Latin Honors
- Eligible students will receive an email invitation to their University account.
Students who participate in Honors Convocation are encouraged to invite a faculty mentor to the ceremony. Those who invite mentors are reminded to provide RSVP instructions to them. RSVP details will be emailed to participating students.
- Students and mentors should check-in between 7:15 a.m. and 7:45 a.m.
- Students and mentors should both be dressed in academic regalia.
- Students and mentors will be seated by 8:15 a.m.
- Mentors will remain seated when students go forward to receive their medallion.