1232 Gansevoort, 13th Street New York, NY 10011, United States
If it’s sport you’re into then the Sports Centre of Lincoln – open 7 days a week, has something for you.
- Make a splash in our five lane 25m pool -The Students’ Union offers canoeing and scuba diving there too Chill out and relax in the spa and sauna
- Work out in our four refurbished air-conditioned gyms with heaps of fitness equipment – including machines with built-in TVs and music systems
- To really break into a sweat there’s a huge range of fitness classes to choose from – anything from Boxercise to Yoga
- There is also a sports hall with basketball, netball and badminton courts and a five aside football pitch
- Scale those dizzy heights using our indoor climbing wall with cave, archway, high lead work and in situ ropes
- We’ve got instructors on hand too, to help set up a fitness programme or test your fitness.
Alongside my studying I have participated in lots of extracurricular activities. I am a keen member of the Sports Centre – I learned to swim last year and went on to complete the University’s Olympic Swimming Challenge, which involved swimming 2012 lengths of the swimming pool over 90 days. I claimed first place after managing to swim 2016 lengths in only 31 days. – Richard Meftah, studied Lincoln Photography and graduated 2014If you are interested in outdoor sports we have astroturf pitches for football, hockey and rugby plus grass pitches for football and rugby.